Monday, 23 February 2015

February Beauty Empties


So I finished a few products, all of which I think are really good and I would repurchase, so I wanted to share them. :)

Firstly, this lipgloss from Avon which I have had for YEARS. I am not a lipgloss person, but this was my favourite. It was called 'Plump pout' in a clear shade, and this is something I would never normally pick up (Thank you, fifteen year old me). What made it so great was the smell, which was super fresh...kind of like mint and cinnamon (ew what? Trust me, it was great), and how it made my lips all nice and fresh looking, and plump I suppose. So yeah, this was great, and I will be looking at Avon to see if they still do something like this.




This next thing is a cleanser. And oh my god, its the best cleanser EVER. Its the superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser. This is such a nice balm cleanser which gets rid of all of your make up, and feels amazing on your skin. It also smells so nice and fresh which is a bonus. I think I actually prefer this to my new Body Shop Camomile Oil Cleanser and I definitely will be repurchasing it.



The last thing is something everyone knows about. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair. BUT. But. This ran out almost two weeks ago now and I'm actually surviving without it. I find that it is a little bit too pink for my skin, and actually not quite pale enough (my face is just white). It is also pretty heavy and can get cakey if I use it under my eyes. I've replaced it with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 which is creamier and lighter, and really good, but STILL not quite fair enough, sadly. It'll do, for now, and I'll continue my search for a pale concealer.


Thanks for reading!
Lou x