Thursday, 23 April 2015

Match Made in Lip Heaven ~ MAC Brave and Rimmel East End Snob




Being on my second Rimmel East End Snob lipliner already, I can safely say- it's a good one. The perfect colour and the perfect formula for a lipliner- works well on it's own and with a lipstick, gloss or balm on top. 
Having spent my time searching for my perfect MAC pink, I settled on Brave. I wanted something a little darker, than my lip colour but still wearable for every day, and this is a really really nice lipstick which I would definitely recommend. 
And- amazingly- I have found that it is almost exactly the same colour as East End Snob and that they work beautifully together. Fab-u-lous.


Here's a lovely swatch with East end snob on the left and Brave on the right. What a perfect match.
If you can only afford one, I would recommend the lipliner, as it is £4 and really really worth your money. Longlasting and a beautiful, every day colour. It is slightly dry, which is why it works wonders with Brave over the top (Which is a Satin finish), but wack on a gloss or a lipbalm and you'll be good to go!

Thanks for reading!
Lou x