Wednesday, 1 April 2015

The White Nail Game




The white nail thing is definitely happening for Spring/ Summer this year.
I love this trend, because it makes my nearly-white skin look more tanned, and the darker your skin, the better it looks. 
Theres loads of off-white colours around, I know the Nails Inc ones have been really hyped up, but they are price-y.
Check out Barry M, they have a really good selection, and I have my eye on a few of them.
The one I'm wearing here is Easy Going by Sinful Colours, and it's a slightly pink-white. Really opaque consistency, and a nice shiny finish. Takes a fair while to dry which is a bit of a pain, but if you have the patience, it's worth it.
Love this trend, I'll be on the hunt for more off-white shades and I'll surely update the blog when I find some

Thanks for reading!
Lou x