Sunday, 31 May 2015

3 Body Shop Skincare Favourites



The Body Shop really is a one-stop shop for skincare for anybody's face. As a brand, I really trust them, and have very rarely been disappointed with their products, so I thought I'd share my three current must-haves.


1. Vitamin E Moisture Cream
This is such a lovely all rounder for either day or night. I tend to wear this as a light night cream over the Overnight Oil, or during the day if I'm staying inside and don't need SPF. What I love the most about this moisturiser is that it sinks in really quickly and makes a really nice base for make- up, as well as such a good night cream. Love.


2. Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask.
Having combination/ dry skin with blemishes, using a purifying mask can sometimes be unpleasant, but this one is just great. It's definitely a heavy-duty mask; it really clears out your pores and makes your face feel so cleansed and purified in a non-dried out way. Its very thick and clay-y, so I do only use it on my oily areas- pretty much on my T-zone, nowhere near my cheeks or delicate eye area, because I just don't need it there. My skin loves this stuff, I think it really does the job.



3. Vitamin E Overnight Serum- in- oil.
Most of my skin needs a lot of moisture, and this is an amazing overnight oil. I did write about this recently in a post about using oils on your body, skin and hair, and basically I stand by what I said there- it's fantastic, smoothing and nourishing. I find that I can use this without a moisturiser over the top at night, but if I need a boost, I'll add a little of the moisturiser on my dry areas- forehead, cheeks and around my nose. I love this stuff, give it a go.

Thanks for reading!
Lou x