Sunday, 21 June 2015

Bobbi Brown Corrector | First Impressions


I've been wanting this one for a long long while, but somehow shelling out almost twenty pounds for a concealer makes me want to cry a little bit.
BUT, no matter how much I sleep, my under eyes are always purple. Always. A normal concealer just isn't doing it for me anymore so I wanted something heavy duty and correcting, so I could layer it with normal concealer.



Surprisingly, the lady matched me up with Light Bisque, rather than extra light (thank you Clarins Glow Booster), and applied it for me. It's now been on my eyes for around five hours, and I haven't touched it apart from adding a little setting powder over the top. That is one thing I've noticed already- this is a very VERY creamy, tacky product. I never usually set my under eyes because they are so dry, but this was creasing so badly when I came home it definitely needed some powder.
So far I'm impressed with the coverage and staying power.

I'll keep you updated, but I have a feeling this is going to change my world.

Thanks for reading!
Lou x