Friday, 12 June 2015

Budget Lip Combo



I had one of those moments at Superdrug yesterday when my basket collected make- up completely without my knowledge, I swear. I ended up spending almost forty pounds, and I've spent the last 24 hours in a state of excitement and spending- regret.
Anyway- these two products are a couple of the things I bought, and magically I managed to pick a lipliner which really compliments the lipstick.
The lipliner is one of Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip liners which are £3.99 I believe. We all know about how great East End Snob is, but this is the shade Addiction, and its a darker, more browny mauve-y purple. Lovely, there's a lot of the MAC Brave vibe about it.
The lipstick is Collection's Lasting colour in China Rose. By itself, this is more of a dark, rosey pink, but with the lipliner it becomes more dusty and browny - beautiful. I'm pretty sure these lipsticks are £2.99, but I got mine 2 for £5 at Superdrug, so check that out. The formula of this lipstick is unbelievably creamy; it feels high-end despite the packaging, which I have to say is pretty horrible.
But, for two budget lip products, I think the formula and finish of both is really good, and the Rimmel lipliner makes sure the colour stays put for a good few hours.

Thanks for reading!
Lou x