Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Quick Review | A Bargain Blush


This is the Collection Gorgeous Glow Blush Block, and it's such an amazing bargain I needed to do a speedy review.


The striped 'brick' design is reminiscent of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks, but obviously at a smidgen of the price.
I use this by swirling my brush into all of the colours and applying it as one shade to my cheeks. It is a peachy pink sheer-ish soft powder with a golden sheen, which makes it amazing for summer, and beautiful on tanned skin.


You can see it here swatched and blended in on the left, to show that it can really be sheered out and worn even on the palest skin. Because of the shine in the powder, it would make a beautiful peachy highlight on darker skin tones, as well as a great blush on fairer skin.
The staying power is actually pretty good. It has at least a 6-8 hour wear, and I found that I didn't need to re-apply it during the day when I wore this to work.
Fabulous, and a bargain at £2.99. Check it out!

Thanks for reading!
Lou x