Sunday, 26 July 2015

3 Budget Lip Balm Reviews


Admittedly, lip balms aren't a super exciting beauty product, and certainly something I don't get incredibly excited about. However, finding a good one, or two, ensures your lips stay moisturised and plump looking- meaning your lipstick will go on a lot smoother (priorities). I currently have three hanging around in my room so I thought I'd do mini reviews to let you know which ones are worth grabbing.


Carmex. Where the hell was I before I had Carmex? Kidding myself with pots of Vaseline, probably. Carmex is the bomb, simply because it works. The smell of the original one is very recognisable, and I would recommend going for the mint version if you've a sensitive nose. Love it, and the SPF makes it perfect for day time wear.


Ah, the Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm. This is the most expensive of the three, I think, and my least favourite. It's quite a thin, waxy consistency which I don't particularly like, and it also has a very strange smell/ taste. I don't reach for this at all anymore, but it's going to stick around in case I ever run out of the other options.


This is my favourite night- time lip balm- the Nivea Essential Care. It's smooth, quite thick, and definitely nourishing- probably my favourite of the three. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially as it's only a couple of pounds.

So, this may have been a very boring post, but a good lip balm is just one of those things you always need.
Thanks for reading!
Lou x