Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Clinique High Impact Mascara | Review




I know mascara reviews aren't the most fun, so I'll just be throwing some pictures at you and moving along, m'k? 
I am definitely against the principal of high-end mascaras. It's such a boring make-up item, and yet something which makes such a difference to your face.
I got this Clinique High Impact mascara by accident really- it came as part of a Clinique skin care beauty box I got myself, and I hadn't been excited to try it. I basically had to because my Maybelline one ran out. 
I have to say though, I was pleasantly surprised, and if you're into high end mascaras, this is definitely a good one. It does all the right stuff- lengthens, curls, holds, separates, doesn't flake etc.



Well, the proof is in the pudding.

Thanks for reading!
Lou x