Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Cheap, Quick & Easy Festive Nails


If, like me, you don't have the time - or lets be honest, the budget- to get your nails done properly, here's an easy, painless way to get festive nails quickly.
If you've been to my blog before, you'll know I am a huge HUGE Barry M nail paint fan, especially these new Quick Dry ones. There's a load of different colours to choose from, and you could  do this look with any of them. I chose this deep purple because it's my faavey colour, it's called Slip Stream, and like all the colours, you only need one coat for an opaque colour.
As well as a lovely, rich colour like this, adding a coat of glitter onto one nail adds a festive twist which doesn't require the same level of effort when it comes to removal as ten glittery nails.
In the picture, I've actually used a silver glitter from the brand 17, but Barry M do loads of lovely ones, like this shimmer called Duchess.
Definitely use a quick drying, thick topcoat like Seche Vite, to make sure your festive nails last as long as possible :)

Thanks for reading!
Lou