Sunday, 10 April 2016

Sunday Chats | Lazy Weekends


Recently, I've had a fair few lazy weekends. This might be something to do with most of my friends being on actual holiday abroad, or holiday from uni, as a fair few of them are still studying.
For a lazy weekend, I like a mixture of junk food, boxsets, youtube, coffee and a spot of shopping (shopping is like therapy, right?). I also like to squeeze the gym in if I get a chance between watching MAC lipstick collections and eating Ben & Jerry's on the sofa in front of Sex & The City. I think I'm middle aged.

Anyway, the point of this post was just to recommend my three favourite things from this particular weekend.
Firstly, coffee. Real, grown up coffee-  yeah, I'm that girl now. Real coffee is definitely nicer than the normal stuff you get in a jar, which I use during the week, and my ground coffee of choice is from Pact Coffee - check out their website - I get a pack delivered a month and you get a lot  of cups per bag. It isn't cheap, about £7/8 a bag, but it's a little weekend treat I really enjoy.

Secondly, my YouTube discovery of the weekend - Allana Davison. She's basically hilarious and I've been binge-watching her videos aaall weekend. Glorious.

Thirdly, yep, it's a boxset, I live in the past. I don't know what it is but I love a DVD, a real, solid DVD. My DVD collection is extensive and still growing and I've been re-watching the SatC series recently; it's a classic.

So yeah, I hope ya'll had a great weekend!

Thanks for reading

Lou x