Saturday, 12 December 2015

Essence Lip Liners | Review & Swatches




If you love a good lip liner, and especially if you're on a budget, look no further.
These are the £1 (yes one English pound) each, and I have four here to show you.



Here's a lovely close up of my dry lips. From top left we have Satin Mauve, In The Nude, Honey Berry & Soft Berry.

Satin Mauve has quickly become an every day staple for me, it's just a really mauvey (hence the name, duh), soft pink, and works really nicely alone, over a lip balm or with a lipstick over top.
In The Nude is quite an orange - based nude, which I don't think is particularly flattering by itself on my skin as I have quite yellow undertones.
Honey Berry is a bright, blue-based pink/berry. I love this colour, and I think it will be so lovely in the Spring/Summer
Soft Berry is more of a brown based pinky/berry, which I love, and is really nice for this time of year.

I know the photos aren't the best, as I did them this morning, in my onesie with no other make up on, and dry, horrible lips.
But, I absolutely promise you that they are totally lovely, longwearing and obviously, very cheap.
Would definitely recommend :)


Thanks for reading!

Lou x