Friday, 20 March 2015

The New Blue





I know that I just did a Spring nails post, but I hadn't yet realised how amazing this nail polish is. 
This is the Maybelline Forever Strong Super stay 7 Day Nail Colour (whoa) in  'Surreal 635. I have to say, for some reason my camera is really brightening up the colour. In reality it's just slightly more muted and ever- so- subtly purple-y hued. I used two coats of this last night ontop of the Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener, and then added an extra layer of that this morning to really shine it up. 
So yeah- just a really nice, fresh, pretty way to wear a blue nail varnish. I like the formula of this nail varnish too, I'm not finding that the 'gel' in it makes it thicker or more long lasting than my other nail varnishes if I'm completely honest, but it's pretty good. I'd say a four or five day wear if you aren't doing anything intense with your hands (oo-er)
If you're near the highstreet I would go check this colour out as it is amazing
Thanks for reading!
Lou x

(I apologise for the hideous state of my cuticles. Ain't nobody got time for that level of upkeep.)