Saturday, 27 June 2015

Worth the Hype? | Maybelline Lash Sensational



I must be the only person in the world who hates this mascara. I'm serious, I've tried it probably four times now, each time expecting the formula to have thickened, dried or changed in some way to make it USABLE.
I don't understand how people like this mascara. Maybe I have a dud, but the formula is so wet and clumpy, it makes my lashes look wet, but not in a good way. It is also so HARD to make it hold a curl on my lashes, even with  a lash curler- the formula is so wet that it drags my lashes down again.
The above photo is after two or three coats, a lot of finger-lash curling (pushing my lashes up like a madwoman), and a lot of anger.

I rest my case on this one, Ive had it for months and the formula hasn't got any better. I'm prepared to admit that I have fussy lashes, but I just can't be friends with this one, sorry Maybelline

Thanks for reading!
Lou x