Monday, 6 April 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette ~ Review and Swatches


I've already chatted about this palette a little bit on here, but I thought it deserved a separate post because it's so worth picking up. 



Let's just appreciate this amazing selection for a minute.
The only down side to this palette is that it's an entirely shimmery collection, so those of you who prefer your mattes might be disappointed. I love the shimmers, especially for the summer, its such a nice collection for a summer holiday!
These are one swipe swatches, so you can see how pigmented and shimmery they are. The light shade is really good, it just doesn't show up here because it's basically a creamy white...which is the colour of my skin.
My favourites are the second and fifth shades, which are very similar, but the second is a bit of a cooler tone whereas the fifth is warmer.
The only colour to not impress me so much is the golden shade, which is a little sheerer, but builds up really well.


This looks a lot lighter on camera than in person, but I basically did a wash of the palest colour, the golden in the centre and the fifth colour into the crease, just to create a soft daytime look. 
The shadows are so pigmented but easy to blend out so great to do both a day and a night look.
The shadows last really really well, each time I've worn them they make it through the entire day!

Overall, definitely pick this one up, it's such good value at £3.99 ( It was on offer at Boots for £2.99 the other week so I'm sure it will be again sometime), and the quality is amazing for the price.
This is the kind of palette I'd take away on holiday because of the cardboard packaging, and the lovely selection of shimmery bronzey shades. I will definitely be looking at the other two palettes...

Thanks for reading!
Lou x