Monday, 20 April 2015

The Cream Blush Love of my Life




As you can see, this palette is very well loved.
This is the sleek cream blush palette in Californ.i.a and it features 3 long-wearing pigmented, beautifully creamy blush shades.


 All three shades are so beautiful and really wearable for all skin tones. They all blend in without any problem, with both your fingers or a brush (I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush).
The far left colour is a medium pink. It has a tiny bit of shimmer, and can be worn for a really subtle, natural colour, or built up for a brighter cheek.
The middle shade is a really light peach with shimmer and glitter. Don't let that put you off, this really is a beautiful colour, and my absolute favourite in the summer time with lots of bronzer as a lovely highlight/blush hybrid. 
The third colour is completely matte, and its a deep peach. Same with the pink shade, this can be blended into a sheer finish which makes it perfect for pale skin, or built up to a more pigmented look which  would work better for darker skin. 

I'm pretty sure this palette is something like £10, which I think is really worth it for three cream blushes. These are my go-to cream blushes,and I would really recommend this as a great collection of shades.
Thanks for reading!
Lou x