Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Essence 'Come Naturally' Lipstick



I've never tried anything from Essence before, but I was in Wilko's today and I had a look at their lipsticks and grabbed this absolute beaut- the shade is Come Naturally.

Its a lovely muted purple/ nude shade, which it beautiful, but its the formula which is really impressive for such a budget lipstick. It's creamy and pigmented, not quite matte, and farily longwearing.  I would definitely recommend having a look at the Essence lipsticks, because this was £2.30 which is incredible, and the quality is just. Great. 



Here's a lovely swatch so you can see the colour a little better. This is a nice nude shade if you prefer something a bit darker rather than a pink or peach nude lipstick, or if you have darker skin.


This photo doesn't do it justice. The sun was going down, the light was all weird, and my camera is charging so I only had my phone. But you can see the natural finish and the smooth colour. Lovely.
It does't have the best wear time, because it feels so creamy, but I wore it for a couple of hours, and it faded nicely rather than drying and flaking off which is never nice.
 I will definitely be picking up some other shades because this is an amazing formula,
Thanks for reading!
Lou x